I had a Sunday.
She was doing some measuring for me,helping get the roof rafters into the structure so they fit the spaces between the joists.
This was after we’d pulled off the roofing on the west and re-aligned the tops of the poles. There was a decent gap, I think from my poles warping slightly in the weather. Once I measured the top front, we found a significant gap.
I was able to tie this back, recut the rafters, and put them back in, getting a good, fairly square top. The other side must have been slightly out of whack as we found that a few pieces of the roofing didn’t quite align, but since I’m covering everything with metal and this was close, I left it.
Apparently I was pretty slow, because Kendall found time to draw while I was going up and down the ladder, moving wood around and getting things screwed together.
My helpful daughter earned some money and made it easier for me to cover everything and we are looking good. Now I just need the metal to arrive.