Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Measuring and Stacking

I picked up the metal for Tia's sheds last weekend, but hadn't done anything. I was going to work on things today, but Tia wants her helper to do it, so Kendall and I just got things ready.


We pulled each piece out of the trailer and measured it. Then based on my diagrams, we noted the measurement and gave it a letter. My diagrams were like this one:



All in all, we had 30 pieces to stack into two piles (one for each shed) and then re-stack back into one pile to put on the tractor and store until tomorrow or Friday. A decent amount of work, but we had some fun chatting and getting things done.


No comments: