Our driveway is a mess. The constant snow, partial melts, and mud have resulted in deep ruts in places along with potholes and puddles. I tried cleaning things up last week, but it didn’t work well. Today, with 60F temperatures, I thought I’d try again. No go.
At this point, I’m not even sure how I’ll go along fixing things. I know we need to order a delivery of more material, and I suspect I’ll have to wait a few weeks to do so. Or at least week, depending on if we get more snow.